Tuesday, March 8, 2011

34


So I am now 34.

It turned out to be a pretty great day.

Thanks to pretty great people.

Thank you:

Ed Parker 
Miss
Whoever decorated my desk at work
Chani's girls
Cami
Jenna
Melinda
Nicole
Brady
Aaron (for sharing the same birthday)
The WHOLE Hairspray cast (your thank you post is Saturday so be prepared)
Kim and her girls
My family for coming tonight
Mayli, Tori, and Zoe for making the moments before I went on brighter
Whoever thought of Barespray
Cydney for coming tonight
All the phone calls
All the emails
All the facebook shout outs

I love the people in my life.

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes Happy Birthday to you! I am glad you had a great day celebrating.

Happy Housewife said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. Birthdays depress me. And being old with kids doesn't make it any better. Now I just think about how much more "together" I should be at "my age" and how my mom had a 14-year-old (me) plus 7 more kids by the time she was my age, and how there's no way in hell I could be that person. And I'll be joining you at 34 in May, and you can tell I'm already thrilled about the prospect. So, I'm glad you have wonderful people in your life to make your day great!

Actor said...

I thought of Barespray!!! :D

aubry. said...

i fell off a chair for your birthday. you're welcome.