Thursday, March 24, 2011

20 Things



You should know about me

I am a music snob. I like what I like and and HEAVILY dislike what I do not like
I am not very girly, and I have girls not like me for it
I am loud sometimes
I cry VERY easily...like at commercials
My favorite color is orange...today
I love Arizona Basketball (GO WILDCATS), Chargers football, and I married into the Utes
I LOVE Disneyland. It is my happy place
I sing
I love to shop and I count Anthro, J Crew, Nordis, Urban, and Hot Topic as my faves
As stressful as it is, I love my job
I love TV....especially trash TV
I run out of hangers twice a month
I am stubborn
I want kids (which if you knew me two years ago is a miracle)
I love sushi
My favorite TV show of all time is Buffy the Vampire Slayer
I think of my bestie as family
I am a democrat AND a mormon
I drink my Diet Coke warm out of the can....bliss
I love eating out and I love a good bakery

I mean this may become a regular thing....

2 comments:

prcessmag said...

I love getting to know you better. Ditto on everything other than the diet coke, sports teams, and Buffy :) Oh and i've never shopped at Anthro, not because I don't like it, my lack of funds prevents it :)

robin said...

warm diet coke? really?

but i like it. make it a regular feature...