Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Boil


There are things in my life that make my blood boil.

BOIL

People who stop traffic using a crosswalk and then take their sweet a time crossing like they own the road
Pepsi establishments
The MAC counter
The Gap
People who get irritated at me when I do not understand the technical jargon they are spewing at me
Girls that are 97 pounds who say they are fat
Girls who do shady things in the name of getting a boy and lose friends in the process 
People who read my blog but don't follow...I have analytics I know who you are
Teenagers at Hot Topic
Hipsters
People who do not think I am funny
People who do not take the time to get to know me...yet make judgements
Hypocrits
Intolerance
Character shoes
Camille Grammer
The Denver Broncos
ASU
Paul McDonald
Being left out of fun girls outings and days and lunches and phone calls
Nickleback fans
Not having bestie Saturday
When sandwich places forget to hold the mayo and/or onions

Just to name a few

I have had a day

4 comments:

Kevin said...

This is officially my new favorite post on your blog. These were my favs:

"People who stop traffic using a crosswalk and then take their sweet a time crossing like they own the road."

"People who get irritated at me when I do not understand the technical jargon they are spewing at me." -- if this makes you feel better, my biggest weakness as a developer is I don't speak this jargon very well.

"People who do not take the time to get to know me...yet make judgements" -- I also hate this

"Nickleback fans" -- This one just made me laugh.

Kim Millard said...

O Jen...I am still getting to know you but I find you hilarious! I also hate Pepsi Establishment (DC all the way) and I loathe the Denver Broncos!

prcessmag said...

I also find you hilarious...I love the one of people stopping traffic, I also hate the Denver Broncos, and I totally understand the one about being left out of fun girl outings. This is a great list!

Heather said...

I guess I would be one of those that doesn't follow. I have been silently stalking for a while now, but alas haven't followed. Love to hear how you are doing. I also love the picture at the beginning of the post!

Hairspray was on TV the other night and I thought of you singing and dancing the whole time. Wish I could come see the real thing.