1. Have you started your Christmas shopping?
Yes. In fact I am finished.
2. Tell me about one of your special traditions.
Ummm....lets see. Well every year I get a new ornament to put on the tree. I have always felt like a choreographed tree is sterile. My tree is full of hodge podge ornaments that mean something to me.
3. When do you put up your tree?
Beginning of December
4. Are you a Black Friday shopper?
No because I think that is racist
5. Do you travel at Christmas or stay home?
Well I am guessing that now it is a trade off. You know one year here and the next in AZ
6. What is your funniest Christmas memory?
One year my dad gave me a hubcap. I had lost mine off my car because I am a terrible driver. Anyways...I was pretty irritated but on the back was money for clothes, so it turned out OK. K now for the funny part. I used that money to buy cream Guess jeans and a blue and cream striped Guess shirt with matching scrunchee and argyle Vans.
7. What is your favorite Christmas movie of all time?
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Now that is a family tradition.
8. Do you do your own Christmas baking? What's your favorite treat?
What is this word baking? I love sugar cookies that my mom makes
9. Fake or real tree?
Melissa, the word spider-sac is awful.
10. What day does the actual panic set in to get it all done?
Uh I am in wedding panic...Christmas has nothing on that
11. Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?
Hell no....I am always done before then
12. What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas?
Uh....like all of Christmas? Its all good family fun time.
13. What Christmas Craft do you like the best?
What in the hell are crafts.
14. Christmas music? Yes or no, and if yes, what is your favorite song?
NO. But does that surprise anyone? I love Christmas Hymns though. Far Far Away on Judea's Plane.
15. When do you plan to finish all your shopping?
Done and Done
I tag Auby, Lori, Robin and Hailey