Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Peak


Inside my makeup bag.

Now I have makeup under my sink...but what is in this bag is what I use everyday.

Dior Concealer
Bobbi Brown Eye Brightener
MAC Studio Fix 
(do not even get me started. I usually use Bobbi Brown pressed powder but got this for the play I was in and I am just using it up. I cannot STAND MAC...except for lipstick of course)
Dior Eyeshadow 
(best I have ever found..and I have tried a LOT of eye shadows)
Dior Kohl Liner
Diorshow Iconic
Diorshow Blackout
Bobbi Brown Blush

Also in that bag I have:

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner
3 Makeup Brushes
Kat Von D Lipstick
(sample from Sephora)

I have another bag full of lipsticks, glosses, and liners. 

But that is for another day.

What is in your makeup bag?

2 comments:

robin said...

bobbi brown everything
1 mac lipstick
1 laura mercier lip gloss
1 hard candy lip gloss (jk)
tweezers!
and a paper towel

aubry. said...

bobbi brown eye brightener, foundation, concealer, and loose powder.
tarte tipsy blush. bobbi brown, like, flamingo pink blush.
bobbi brown cream shadow, like 2738912415 eye shadows. i wear them all. but not at once.
bobbi brown gel liner in ink. {i DIE}, something-something defining mascara. cargo something-something volume mascara too.

lipsticks, liners, glosses and perfume stick live in my purse, but that's for another day.