Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Girls Vaca


So miss came up with a grand plan.

A weekend in St. George in a condo with poolside girl chat and Diet Coke.

The invitation goes out to all her blog followers and we are told to bring friends.

So I extend the invite to you.

Who wants to come to St. George the weekend of May 13th? Click here for details.

Come one come all. It will be fun. 

Leave a comment if you're in....

Also, I would like to extend a SPECIAL invite to Cydney. Who is ALWAYS included and wanted there.

3 comments:

prcessmag said...

Sounds like so much fun...and I definitely need it, but I'm scared I may not be cool enough to hang with you girls haha...and I think my husband would freak if I told him I was leaving for the weekend without him, but I deserve it...I may have to think about it :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun idea. I found your blog off Aubreys but totally had to comment because I read this blog earlier, marked it as unread to read it again, and then dreamed about it last night! CRAZY! Even crazier if I showed up?

Crawling said...

Freak nothing sounds like more fun! But I can't take off that much work. I'll be going to Austin the next weekend for a wedding... You're bestie is seriously the best!