Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Conversations with a conservative II



I have recently had a friend who I have known for a long while and who was a staunch liberal cross the fence into conservative thinking. I was talking to my friend Reagan about this........

Jen - All I know is that she made some pretty good points for the conservatives of the world. I don't know. I feel my world has been turned upside down

Reagan - I understand that you could be confused. Your conversion will be a life shattering event and people and Satan will do everything in their power to stop you. It won't be easy Jen, but it will be worth it.

Jen - If I convert you have to give a talk about Asian babies

Reagan - I will give a talk that we should all be willing to help Asian babies, but help because we want to, because we are believers in Jesus and that's what he's want us to choose.

Jen - And that is being blogged

Reagan - I am happy to impart wisdom to the young(ish) and confused who are looking for the truth.

No comments: