Friday, September 19, 2008

Favorite Friday - Pandora


I am pretty sure that Pandora was created by the music god's just for me. Seriously, Pandora is what gets me through my workday. I have close to 789 stations on Pandora. OK, I only have like 12 but WOW. I created an Oasis station that not only plays Oasis but U2, Sting, Foo, and so many others. I created a Poison station that plays my boy Brett along with Def, GNR, the Crue, and Tesla. I created a Britney Spears station that plays...well....umm...huh....that is a little embarrassing.

Pandora has got me in touch with my R&B roots via my JoJo station and made me smile with my Allison Moorer station. I even created a Duffy/Metallica/GNR/Rhianna/Iron Maiden/Kelly Willis station. IT IS AWESOME!!!! Oh and what of bands that are not that well known....NO WORRIES!!!! I have a Peacemakers station. My favorite station.....easy The Who/RCPM/Social D. That station R-OCKS.
So hats off to Pandora.....and now I am going to go jam to "Rock the Boat" by Aaliyah.....never really listened to the words before...probably should have.....

1 comment:

simplysarah said...

I also think Pandora is great - especially for people like me who don't remember names of bands or songs they like. Pandora remembers all that for me, and I just thumb up and thumb down and enjoy. I've got simply me, and ben folds, and ah yeah, and instrumental for Sunday.....