Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weekend


This weekend I embark on an adventure. An adventure my bestie knew before anyone.

It made me think (all with tears in my eyes).

My bestie.

Everyone should have a bestie like mine. 

There is not a better one.

We are not perfect and we do not pretend to be.

But I always know...

She is my bestie.

We have other friends and our own lives but...

we know each others pins and where our secret keys are hidden
when something happens we cannot wait for the other to know
we know each others weaknesses
we know each others strengths
we check in every day even a short text that says "you good?"
we have the same taste in appetizers, beverages, stores, movies, and tv

My bestie has been with me through

100 hours at the bountiful food pantry
engagement
wedding
miscarriage
and all other adventures

All I am saying is my bestie is the best

No comments: