Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Music Chain


Today as I did my work I thought...I want to hear "Take on Me" by A-ha.

So I went to You Tube, searched and found the song.

I then looked at the suggested songs and clicked on Eddie Money.

Then I thought...I wonder how long it would take me to get to Beyonce if I only clicked on suggested videos and only the ones I liked or wanted to hear.

WOAH

Check it.

a-ha - take on me
eddie money - take me home tonight
eddie money - two tickets to paradise
asia - heat of the moment
real life - send me an angel
scorpions - send me an angel
scorpions - no one like you
deep purple - smoke on the water
guns n roses - november rain
cinderella - nobody's fool
britny fox - girlschool
warrent - cherry pie
night ranger - sister christian
alice cooper - poison
britney spears - hold it against me
katy perry - fireworks
katy perry - e.t.
jessie j - price tag
adele - rollin in the deep
rhianna - only girl
enrique inglesias - i like it
rhianna - man down 
BEYONCE - RUN THE WORLD

and that is what I do at work.

No comments: