Thursday, November 5, 2009

Where Actors Go To Die




Today I went to the movies.

I saw this movie poster.

I laughed out loud.

The cast list on this movie......wow....

Chris Brown - Known best for beating Rhianna

Paul Walker - Known for caving and doing another "Fast and the Furious" because times are tough

Hayden Christensen - Known for ruining "Star Wars"

Matt Dillon - Known for kind of making a comeback then doing "You, Me and Dupree". Oh and he was in "Wild Things" (don't lie I know you have seen it)

Johnathon Schaech - Known for "That Thing You Do" and then somehow landing Christina Applegate...only to lose her

TI - I mean do I even need to say anything

Michael Ealy - Of "Barbershop" and "Barbershop 2"

Everyone of these fine thespians got a call from their agent that went a bit like this

"uh hey there guy. look there is this movie and you would be perfect for the part. i mean it is really your last shot. if this fails...well...we are going to have to settle for that pilot on the wb

I mean this movie will be a disaster.

All it is missing is Andy Dick.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Possibly worse than XXX State of the union