Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Williams


These beautiful people are the Williams (well Carrie is a Horejs now).

From left....
Parker.Whitney.Carrie.Navy.Daryl

Carrie was my best friend in High School.

I have great memories of her and I....she is lovely and has not aged a year.

Her family is like a second family to me. 

Her sister Whitney is the funniest thing.

And her father Daryl is beyond amazing.

I love them all soooo much....like my own family.

This weekend they flew down to be with Navy and I on her special day.

It meant so much to me.

I am so grateful to have them all in my life. I am a lucky girl.

P.S. - That is the sock bun on Whitney's head....I want to try it so bad.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Jen, you are and always will be part of our family. My parents have your framed photo in their family room to prove it! I love you so much and am lucky to have you in my life. This weekend was beautiful. The blessing was perfect, and the food at your home and socializing delightful. Well done.

Whitney said...

PS when you try the sock bun, take a pic and send it to me :)

christine said...

Looks like it was a wonderful day! You look FABULOUS with that outfit. I LOVE it!

Christine
DelaChic

aubry. said...

we definitely sat at the cool table.
i love your people. i always want people to love my people as much as i love them and recognize them to be as awesome as they are. so, for the record, i know the williams are awesome.