Monday, January 30, 2012

All I needed......


was new TV.

But this little baby sucked me in.

I got wind of it from my Twitter friend @jaminrules (follow her).

I watched the entire first season in two days and I live for the new episodes every Sunday.

I love to adore Anna and Bates.

I love to yearn for Mary and Matthew to be together

 I love to hate Thomas and Mrs. O'Brien

And I LOVE the Dowager Countess of Grantham

You should all watch it...all of season one is live streaming on Netflix and season two is online.

You have no excuse.




6 comments:

kate said...

This show is like crack. I watched the entire thing including last nights show in a day in a half. It's awesome.

Happy Housewife said...

I love this show. Craig actually got me started watching it. He'd watched the first season during his late night PBS viewing, and told me I should watch it on Netflix before the second season started, so we could watch the second season together. I'm ready for some happy endings for someone - preferably Mr. Bates and Anna.

Melwel said...

This is my perfect show.... dramatic, historical, romantic, beautiful.... it's top notch..
I knew you would love it too

heidi and tom said...

I finished season 1 in a day and a half. My house suffered but it was sooooo worth it.

Marianne said...

perfect, since we are lost now that we've watched all 7 seasons of The Office in the last 2 months. this looks more like my cup of tea!

robin said...

I LOVE IT! downton abbey is the new crack.