List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could
I don't have any pics of when I was 16, so here is one when I played a 16 year old.
10. Quit matching your scrunchie to your outfits...better yet quit wearing scrunchies.
9. Contempo Casuals will not be cool in the future. Invest more in J.Crew.
8. Read your scriptures every day. Gain your testimony NOW.
7. You do not need to get married young. Your perfect man will wait until you are 32.
6. HE IS NOT WORTH IT. YOU ARE BETTER THAN HIM.
5. Stick closer to your friend Carrie through the years.
4. Don't do drugs
3. You are a beautiful daughter of God. Remember that.
2. Choose your friends wisely, your bestie will wait for you.
1. When you die your hair platinum blonde and then you go to jail...you have 6 months worth of white trash grow out. Stick to dark. Quit trying to change who you are and realize you are great.
What would YOU tell your 16 year old self?