Sunday, October 23, 2011

Baby Shower

I had a baby shower.

Thrown by my bestie Miss.

It was PERFECTION. Honestly the perfect shower. 

It was the perfect day (76 degrees in the middle of October in Utah...Miss prayed HARD for that)
I had the perfect people there
I had the perfect photog (thank you Heidi)
It was in the perfect location (thank you Cydney)

Well just see for yourself....



Do...you...DIE. miss did all types of cakes with all types of sweet decorations. She baked for a WEEK. Every time I would Hey Tell her she would tell me she was baking or crafting.


DIE


Yes...that is a bucket FULL of Capri Suns. HEAVEN.


Uhhh lets talk about the craftiness that is my family. Do you SEE these blankets??? They are maj. Sweet Girl Baby is lucky to be surrounded by craftiness.


AND THESE DRAPES????? Heidi PRETTY much outdid herself. Also see that gift bag in the back? That is from Shauna who wins the CUTEST Girl Baby clothes award with those shoes. No pic but TRUST me...To die for.


This is me...taking in the sites....with a belt around my stomach. That was a bad choice that I suffered through. Also that is my 3298374293874 Capri Sun. 


I had almost all my lovelies there. EVEN THOUGH it was the Halloween dance.


Great friends came...and some even provided Zara boxes...Die


More great friends and family


Here I am trying on what Girl Baby was given....this is how you do it right? 


Now this is me telling my wad members I was going to use whiskey to calm my baby. No one laughed...and I think CPS was called. Side note.....so you see how bestie is writing everything down? I have an entire blog post dedicated to that card....just you wait.


Thank you Miss for a FAB shower. It was perf.

And sweet girl baby just kicked me hard in the ribs....I think that means "thank you Auntie Aubry" or it means "stop drinking so much Capri Sun I am sick of it"

3 comments:

Nikki Nielson said...

Wish I was there! It looks like so much fun and everything looked super cute and yummy! Good job Aubry I knew you would make it a fabulous event!

Mike & Melissa said...

I'm devastated that I couldn't make it! Looks like it was a fabulous party and Aubry really made it a wonderful event for you.

(I especially love the Capri Suns!)

Heidi said...

ah. Thanks, i got lots of credit there. So glad i was there and a part of the PARTY.