Sunday, October 3, 2010

Nothing Cures Heartaches Like......

This


My loving husband

and

My Angel Boy

Neither of whom have left my side since Thursday

............................................................................................................

This


My Bestie

............................................................................................................

This



A Double Feature

............................................................................................................

This


A Delicious Treat

............................................................................................................

And This


A Fabulous Skirt


Yesterday was a step in the right direction.

I only cried like 5 times.

1 comment:

aubry. said...

don't forget the sidewalk sale at downeast basics.
and... new pajamas.