Friday, September 11, 2009

Favorite Friday - Boe


Look at that face

Is she not the most beautiful little girl you have ever seen?

It is a well known fact that only recently have I started...well.....liking kids. I am an only child and I grew up with adults. Kids made me nervous...like they could see into my soul.

So I stuck with puppies

But lately, with the help of this precious girl, and these precious ones, and this little chunk, and the cutie pictured above, I find myself saying...."I want one".

Tiny Miss here (not to be confused with Miss and Little Miss) is the lovliest, smartest, funniest, cuddliest little love ever. I am so lucky I get to be her second cousin (seriously..am I even realted to her? Second cousin, FAVORITE second cousin)

So Boe this Friday is dedicated to you. I will make sure you go to Disney World.

1 comment:

Lori said...

A little Jen........... what an amazing thought! How fun would that be?? So glad the babies are rubbing off on you! Love ya!