Friday, January 16, 2009

Favorite Friday - Mentha Lip Shine


Hi my name is Jennifer and I am Mentha Lip Shine addict. I became addicted to MLS (that's it's street name) about 4 years ago. It was a magical day...a day when all my lip balm worries melted away. I found this sweet little goodie at Bath and Body Works and I was hooked instantly! Seriously....it is never out of reach. I have some in my purse...on my desk...on my nightstand...and a million that are lost somewhere. It is the perfect blend of glossiness and yumminess. Thats right...you can eat it and have fresh breath..I mean I don't recommend it but whatever. So today I salute my addiction....I think I need to start working on my year supply of it, because if I do not have it, I will be SO CRANKY at the end of the world.

No comments: